Purpose and acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website hosted under the domain names: www.esperanza11.es and www.coworkingsanpedro.es, hereinafter, the Website, which is owned by Mr Manuel Fernández Valdivia, hereinafter, the Manager.
Browsing the website through either of the aforementioned domains attributes the status of user of the same, and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the terms included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to the Manager or any third party for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Identification and communications
The Manager, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce hereby informs users of the fact that his professional activity is registered in the name of Mr. Manuel Fernández Valdivia, domiciled in Esperanza St, Álamo Building, Office 11, CP 29670, in San Pedro Alcántara, Malaga, Spain, with Tax Identification Number 27337159A.
In order to communicate with us we offer the following means of contact: mobile 636213512, fax 952789144 and email
All notifications and communications between users and the Website Manager shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or any of the methods detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are provided freely and without charge. However, the Website Manager conditions the use of some of the services offered on his website to the previous completion of the corresponding form or contract issued for that purpose.
The user guarantees that all data communicated to the Website Manager is authentic and up-to-date, and shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate information provided.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services provided by the Website Manager and shall not:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content or content glorifying terrorism, or in general, any unlawful content or content breaching public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or otherwise cause errors or failures in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to the Website Manager or those of third parties; or hinder access by other users of the website and its services by means of mass consumption of the resources the Website Manager employs to provide his services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the Web Manager or of third parties, and where applicable, extract information.
- Infringe stated intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of the information of the Website Manager or third parties.
- Assume the identity of another user, public administration or third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents without authorisation from the holder of the corresponding rights or unless legally permitted to do so.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind, or sales or business communications, without prior request or consent.
All of the content on this website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, and software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by the Website Manager. Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any exploitation rights have been transferred to the user beyond those strictly necessary to correctly use the website and information regarding such rights contained on the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make authorised private copies if necessary, as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks or exploited in any way.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the Website Manager, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attribute the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content and any other action not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited, unless approval has been granted.
The inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the Website Manager and the owner of the website to which it links, nor the acceptance and approval by the Website Manager of its contents or services. Those wishing to include a link to this website must request prior authorisation in writing from the Website Manager. In any case, the hyperlink shall only allow access the homepage of our website, and must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or declarations about the Website or its Manager, or include illegal content, or content contrary to generally accepted good practice and public order.
The Website Manager is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this site or the actions taken on the basis thereof.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without guaranteeing full access to all content, or the completeness, accuracy, validity or up-to-dateness of the content, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The Website Manager does not accept, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The inability to access the website, or a lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws or defects of any kind in the content transmitted, distributed, stored or made available, and that has been accessed through the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to the user's computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the Website Manager is not liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, right to honour and personal and family privacy and image, as well as regulations governing unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, the Website Manager declines all responsibility for information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
The Website Manager does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invite or recommend a visit to such sites; and is therefore not responsible for the results obtained. The Website Manager is not responsible for the inclusion of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need information from you, we will always expressly ask that you voluntarily provide such information. Data collected through the website's data collection forms or by other means shall be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, under the responsibility of the Website Manager. This entity shall process the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The Website Manager undertakes not to transfer, sell or share data with third parties without express approval.
Furthermore, the Website Manager shall cancel or rectify the data when inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
Users may revoke consent given and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing requests to the headquarters of esperanza 11 | coworking san pedro, located at Calle Esperanza, Edificio Álamo, Local 11, C.P. 29670, San Pedro Alcántara, Malaga, Spain, properly identifying themselves and visibly indicating the specific right exercised.
The Website Manager adopts the corresponding security levels required by Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, he accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from alterations that third parties may cause to users’ computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If users choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our company, the Website Manager shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for cookies that may be stored on the user’s computer by the website.
Our policy regarding e-mail is to send only those communications the user has requested.
If you prefer not to receive these emails you are given the opportunity to exercise your right to cancel these messages and cease receiving them, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Procedure in cases of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or that such activity is being carried out on the websites included or accessible through the website, they should send notification to the Website Manager, providing proof of identity, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring, and under their responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish legislation will apply in any litigation involving the Manager’s Website, and shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Marbella, Malaga, Spain.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts, which must be formally published in official state journals, which are the only documents that attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.